SAINTEL a new ISP presented for St Helena.
Written by Saint FM on November 4, 2020
A new potential Internet Service Provider (ISP) has been launched on St Helena!
The new SAINTEL company promised that they can provide an affordable reliable, fast, unlimited un discriminated access to residential and business users through a non-profit entity once the fibre optic cable has been delivered.
The company will be LTD by guarantee and will operate under St Helena laws.
The company SAINTEL initiated by Karl Thrower and Christian Von de Ropp is planning to provide services using wireless technologies.
The aim and objectives of SAINTEL.
- Unlock the submarine cable ‘s full potential
- Support island community in embracing the digital transformation
- Increase digital literacy and develop local skillsets by training islanders in digital technology
- providing affordable, reliable, fast, unlimited and discrimination-free Internet access to people and businesses on St Helena through a non-profit entity…
- Stop capital outflow of St Helena
The announcement of SAINTEL as covered in the Saint FM local news can be heard here.